Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekend Update

I guess since this is the second Sunday in in a row that I'm posting about my week, I should give it a formal name. I now present to you:

*Drum roll pleeeeasssseeee*

The Weekend Update
If you said "oooooooo... aaahhh" in your head, I give you 100 cool points.

Well, I can tell you that the stress of last week is not going anywhere, any time soon. I think it's gonna be hanging around for a bit... and by bit I mean all semester.

The thing is, when you look at it on paper the computer, it doesn't seem like my life should be too stressful!
  1. 15 hours class
  2. 15 hours at work/week
  3. Internship (stay at home)
But my Lord, when everything comes together it's like...
STRESS

No one told me senior year was this stressful. Not a single soul. 

I blame you.

JK.

But really.

In all seriousness, this week was a good week. I started my new internship as social media manager for a local wedding planner, I rocked out two papers & quiz and even fit in time to hang out with some friends!
My god-dog, Mazy Mae
Now, I am gonna just breeeeeeeze over the emotional breakdown I had Monday, because no ones likes reading about that stuff.

But, I will mention the awesome care package my mom sent me :)
#mymomisbetterthanyours

I'm gonna sign off now and write my literature review for PR research. And my Crisis Vulnerability Assessment for Crisis Communication. 

Stop. Don't. I know you're jealous.

Until next time,
I couldn't resist. 

xo.
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment