Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Roommate Tag

Oooooo I'm excited about this post, y'all.

Instead of the weekend update, I have something a lot more fun!

I've had the same roommate all four years of college. I would say we need each other preeetttty well.

We've both ugly cried in front of the other. There's nothing more to hide.

I thought it would be fun to test our knowledge with the roommate tag! Some people post videos on YouTube, but I don't quite think I'm ready for that commitment yet. 

Instead, we printed out the questions and wrote our responses to them. 


Things to take into consideration:
  • Both of us should have been studying/writing a paper. 
#procrastination 
  • Giving the other a hard time is how we show affection
  • We really do love each other, kinda. 


We seriously had so much fun doing this haha we were laughing the entire time! If you have a roommate you should totally do this with them.

xo.
Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment