Friday, September 12, 2014

My Week

Ya'll, this week was one for the books. I'm not sure I have ever been so stressed, ever. Totally not being melodramatic, I swear.

Why all the stress, Kels?? It's not even midterms yet!

Well, since you asked, I shall explain the contributing factors
  • WORK | This past week or so has been a total floor set to make way for the new fall collections. That means I worked 20+ hours, instead of my usual 12-15. I'm not complaining, truly, because I love my job! I just really, strongly dislike floor set.
Floor set: The process of rearranging all the goods in a store to give a fresh appearance, often according to a planogram.
  • CLASS | For some reason, all my teachers decided that this week should be the week that they assign papers and deadlines and tests and journals and research and readings and meetings and BREATHE. PR is no joke, amigos. Even buzzfeed agrees! 
See #10.

That's a post for another day.

  • LIFE | Ok, ok... so I did this to myself. For some reason, I decided it would be best to schedule all my appointments and meetings for this week after all my classes. My advice? Don't. It will make you crazy.
I am happy to report I had only one major anxiety attack this week. Sunday night, I just laid in bed, thinking about everything I had to do & when I could sneak in a meal, and before you know it, I'm having a full on anxiety attack. 


Again, a blog post for another day.

I am thrilled to report it's FRIDAY and I survived this hellish week! After I post this, I'm gonna go workout and then finish up some last minute homework before heading to work. Then tomorrow, it's football time, baby!

Talk to you soon.

xo.
Kelsey 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you handled it well since you made it to Friday and no one got hurt!! :) great job!

    ReplyDelete