Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Update | OU/TX Weekend

BOOMER SOONER
Ok, so that's out of the way.

As every single on of you know, this past weekend was OU/TX.

Or TX/OU for those silly Texans.

Thankfully, OU pulled out a win! It might not have been the prettiest win ever, but I am no complaining, no sir. I'm pumped!!! And for my last year as a student?? Nothing says "happy graduation" like us kicking some nasty Longhorn bootay!

You know, it's crazy to think that this was my last OU/TX as a student. I've been fortunate enough to be able to attend every game that I've been a student here. Every year, I'm excited, obviously. But this year, I got a little emotional! This was my last game as a student... next year, I'll be an alumni. 

Excuse me while i go cry in the corner.
Seriously, talk about #transformationtuesday
That's a whole other blog post.

From the beginning, I made this blog to reflect on my senior year, as an online journal kind of... I want to be able to look back and remember all the crazy, fun and stressful things that happened. The totally awesome moments that made my stomach hurt from laughing & the sentimental things that hit my heart a bit more.

Well, I want to put this blog post in bold. I want to remember my last OU/TX. The stadium... The fair & food... The people I went with... Singing the Alma Mater... The laughs & giggles... Everything. I know that in 20 years, geez in 5 years, I'm going to want to relive this weekend over and over again.   

However, I feel like I have a week's worth of sleep to catch up on. I may turn into a zombie like the walkers in Walking Dead...

Terrible segue alert

Tonight is the season premiere of the Walking Dead!! OMG guys. As I'm typing this, I'm watching the premiere and HOLY CRAP. It's not even 10 minutes in and I'm totally grossed out yet totally enthralled. 

If there's typos, that is why. 

Before I go further, I have to say my roommate introduced me to the show. She was binge-watching it sophomore year, so I joined her one day... and I never looked back. In fact, she nearly killed me because I started watching the episode she had paused without her being there... 


But now, it's the final season and I couldn't be happier!! Oh guys, it's just came back from commercial, so I'm gonna let you go now. Thanks for reading this update and I hope you have the bestest week ever.

xo.
Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment